What does it do?To save you the hassle of digesting the sales pitch I have summarised all they have to say about themselves here:
- Get valuable odds carefully picked to make you as much profit as possible
- Get 1-4 quality winning tips on daily horse racing
- No complicated systems and no hopeless gambling
- No wasting time trawling through selections
- No wasting money on useless selections
Is anyone buying it?Time for some hard facts. We can turn to statistics provided by the payment processor. They have something called the product’s “Gravity”. It can be used a an indication of a product’s sales rank. I’ve taken this amount and turned it into a rating out of 100. Products with a high rating are popular. Quids in Betting scores 73.81/100 which is around standard.
Time to buy – your optionsHopefully by now you’ve read through the summary of what the product does (or claims to do…). You’ve had a look at the user reviews and testimonials. Maybe you’ve even decided you’d like to buy the product. So what next?
Option 1: Buy DirectYou click through to http://www.quidsinbetting.com, and look for their link to buy the product. From there you’ll be linked through to the payment processor page and you can pay with a credit/debit card or PayPal. As of the time of writing this review the standard price for the product is GBP9.99.
Option 2: Buy Through MeIf you click this link: quidsinbetting.com you’ll also be taken through to quidsinbetting.com, where you can buy the product in the same way as the first option. In this case though, because you were sent to the site through a special link, I get the credit for sending you over. If you do buy, I will receive a commission. There’s no difference in the cost to you. You might want to choose this option if:
- You feel my info has helped you and you’d like to show your appreciation.
- You want to be eligible for a purchase bonus (see below)